Skip to content
A POSITIVE VOICE FOR THE RESIDENTS OF THE HYDE PARK ESTATE
- 420 responses were received from within the Hyde Park Estate, out of approximately 6000 residents.
- Of those, 231 were negative and 189 were positive. 241 residents signed the joint letter of support.
- 235 responses were received from outside the Hyde Park Estate and they were a similar ratio of positive/negative.
- This ratio is similar to other Low Traffic Neighbourhoods, which then generally swing much more positive once a scheme is implemented and residents have had the opportunity to experience the advantages and disadvantages themselves.
- There were an additional 209 responses without a postcode. The majority of these were submitted at similar times and were negative, possibly all from the same person. These are not plotted.
- The most popular negative area was Hyde Park Square (location of the alleged “major new rat run”); the most popular positive area was Connaught Square.
- Zoom into the map or click a marker for more information.