A number of clothes recycling bins have been installed throughout the Estate to enable old clothes to be passed to the charity White Rose for resale. Bins are available in various blocks of the Estate as listed below. If required, access can be gained by calling the porter, who will allow access for the purpose of depositing clothes.
The clothing bins are located at the following locations, which are also shown on the map below.
- Water Gardens (Burwood Place entrance)
- Quadrangle (basement car park)
- Devonport (opposite Radnor Mews)
- 25 Porchester Place (entrance on Kendal Street)
- Coniston Court
- 1 Hyde Park Square (on Connaught Close)