Saturday 11th June sees the arrival of the first ever Connaught Village Garden Festival – a day long celebration with free craft workshops, alfresco feasting, pony grooming, plant sales, outdoor art installations, exclusive in-store promotions and more.
The festival coincides with the Hyde Park Estate’s open garden day for the National Garden Scheme, which sees several of the estate’s private gardens open to the public.
There is a lot going on! Visit the Connaught Village website for full details, and here is a summary to give you a taste of activities and events:
- Yoga class at Devonport
- Pony grooming at Hyde Park Stables
- Botanical life drawing in Bathurst Street
- Visit gardens at Coniston, Devonport, Quadrangle, Water Gardens as well as the new Reflections 2020 garden
- Visit craft workshops in Titchborne Row, including terracotta pot painting, Macrame Weaving, terrarium making and dried flower pressing
- Sculptural garden talk by artists Heywood and Condie
- Historical walking tour
In addition many shops are offering special discounts and offers including:
- Buchanans Cheesemonger – mini gorgonzola cones
- Circus 25 – 20% off all vases and planters
- Fé Hair & Beauty – complimentary manicure with hair appointments
- Lacquered + Stripped – enjoy a glass of Aperol or Elderflower Spritz
- London Chocolate – 10% discount and chocolate bars with edible flowers
- PM Flowers – 20% off ready-made bouquets
- Purple Ski – complimentary cheese, charcuterie and wine, 20% discount on summer villas and 10% discount on winter chalets
- The Stablehand – 3-course set menu for £24.95
- The Place London – pick up a botanical themed journal as a gift with purchase
To post a comment please log in using your HyPER membership username and password. If you have not yet joined HyPER please do so by going to the membership page.